OT: 2 minute 05' Mustang commercial

If you hate the other pony car or have dial up then it might not be worth your time. It is an awfully good commercial due more to the armed forces sentiment than the car. I'd like to see what GM will have in the future to combat this car.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Hey...that was pretty good.

Sure wish I had the original. Beautiful teal with white leather....mm mm mm. Damn fine.

GLK9MM

"RSCamaro" > It is an awfully good commercial due more to the

ya. a good commercial but it's just that.....if they really cared as much as they said at the end of it they would actually give some of the returning troops a couple of them.

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

Why?

Reply to