2004 Explorer ESP power window non-coverage

The rear left power window on my 2004 Explorer stopped working. Dealer claims it needs some kind of shim to make it work (dealer says motor is OK). Dealer says the Ford Extended Service Plan does not cover this!! I can't find anything in the Extended Service Plan (best one that is offered) that says it is NOT covered.(I have a $50 deductible) Last time I took this truck in for service (about 3 months ago, they replaced the right rear power window motor. This was covered by the ESP. Anyone else had this happen??? (I have no kids and these windows rarely get used at all)

Reply to
mule

Sounds rather odd to me. I'd want to speak directly to the warranty company and hear how they explain this. Perhaps they are considering it an "adjustment" and not a "repair". I'd be inclined to run 120v thru the motor and solve the issue that way.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher