'01 Towncar Power Window Problem

Recently I discovered the left rear door power window in inoperative.

I have no idea how long this has been so. Frankly, in the 4 years we have owned the car I don't recall anyone lowering the window, or even trying to do so.

I checked to book and found no fuses or relays associated with the power windows.

Any suggestions?

I probably ought to just take it to the dealer as the car is still under the extended warranty. Don't mind paying the $100 deductible, but hate the hassle of taking it there.

Max

Reply to
Max Tindell