92 2WD 4 door - can I get the oil pan off?

I'm giving my 92 XLT some TLC... The oil pan gasket has been leaking for years and its really getting messy now.

So I'm wondering. do you have to lift the engine to get the oil pan off or can I do it where it sits? I'm going go change the timing set and the oil pump while I'm in there....

Yes, the transmission and flywheel are already out of the way ;)

Thanks, Jacob Suter

Reply to
Jacob Suter