92 explorer A4LD transmission

Hi, Guys I've got a 92 Ford Explorer xlt AWD, The Transmissions leaking around the Torque converter, or where the tranny connects to the motor. It goes into reverse no problem, everyonce in awhile it will go into a forward gear. I put a new filter on, and filled it back up, before I realized it was leaking around the Torque converter, Any Ideas?

Reply to
shammrock