92 Explorer Eddie Bauer Spedometer Light

Hi there. I own a 92 Eddie Baur Explorer. THe right side of my dash lights (The one that lights up the tach, and the right side of the spedo) seems to
be burnt out. Its not "crucial" but I'd like to fix it. If I have no clue what Im doing, is it a simple fix, or should I just break down and have a mechanic replace it?
Thanks. Mycal