battery type

couldn't find specs for my battery in the owners manual.

what type battery should i get for 2000 Limited? How may CCA's, what size, etc?

The car is over 3 years old and battery is OK now; just thinking of future. It has just about all power.

The car is driven just short distances daily most of the time.

2000 Limited 4X2 5.0 V8 42000 miles new in 5/2000

Thanks

Reply to
steve

Sonny

A hush fell over the crowd when, "Sonny" stepped up to the podium and announced:

Every replacement battery I ever put in a car/suv has been an Optima. They're a little more expensive but they easily last 5 years or more, require zero maintenance and have never failed me...ever.

Reply to
wideglide01diespammers

clarification-it has just about all power options.

I am not having power problems.