'96 Eddie Bauer - Dead Radio Help

Hello everyone!

My '96 (105K) Eddie Bauer's radio is suddenly DOA. No lights, no antenna action, nada. However, the CD changer still has power and will eject the cassette.

Since my manual was stolen, I don't know what fuses / relays to check. Could anyone help me out here? What's the fuse # for the radio circuit? Is the fuse in the panel by the drivers door, or under the hood? And, what is the likelihood that the radio itself has gone kaput?

Larry El Cerrito, CA

Reply to
Lawrence Radcliffe