***96 EXPLORER EDDIE BAUER FOR SALE***

auto, V8, leather, all power,

109.5k miles, Purple, sliding roof, roof rack, etc. Good Condition and very clean. Must sell Please call me or e-mail me.

If anybody knows a good dealer to trade in, please let me know. Thanks.

Yoshiko State University of New York at Buffalo Chemical and Biological Engineering

304 Furnas SUNY UB Buffalo, NY, 14260-4200 tel 716-645-2911 ext.2257 fax 716-645-3822 cell 716-432-2235 snipped-for-privacy@buffalo.edu
Reply to
Yoshiko Katori

Yoshi,

After posting all of your personal information on usenet, I'm sure you will get even more calls and emails than you anticipated...

Purple? Yeeks!!

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

Fred,

What is usenet?

Actually puple sounds bad...it's more close to red. It's popular color I think...

You can look at the pictures at

Asking for $6900 or Best Offer. Price negotiable.

716-432-2235 snipped-for-privacy@buffalo.edu

Yoshiko

Reply to
Yoshiko Katori

auto, V8, 4door, leather, all power,

109.5k miles, RED, sliding roof, roof rack, etc. Good Condition and very clean. Asking for $6200 or Best Offer!!!

Must sell soon. Please call me or e-mail me.

716-432-2235 snipped-for-privacy@buffalo.edu Buffalo, NY Yoshiko
Reply to
Yoshiko Katori