'99explorer vibration

I just noticed my '99explorer problem with vibration, which goes away when I fill up a full fuel tank or having 4 passengers in the car. What is wrong with the car? I can not maintain a full tank all the time, or keep 4 passengers in the car either. Thank in advance for any input.

Reply to
dthan

A little more info might go a long way..... miles on the car.... when does it vibrate?? At idle?? In park?? Does engine rpm make a difference?? Does road speed make a difference?? Any recent repairs or modifications?? No piece of information is too small.....

Reply to
Jim Warman