cabin air filter

I have an 03 explorer XLT 4.6L V-8. We recently bought it used and it didn't have the owners manual. Can anyone tell me if it has a cabin air filter and if so where is it and do you access it?

Thanks,

GP

Reply to
greg_perry

Have no idea.

But, go to motorcraft.com, click on technical information, click on owners information, select your vehicle, and your owners manual and other owners pubs can be downloaded.

Reply to
ross via CarKB.com