Cabin air filter replacement - '98 Accord sedan

Sat. morning I replaced the cabin air filters in my '98 Accord sedan. Although the process wasn't difficult from a technical standpoint, it did turn out to be a bit more time consuming than I would have expected for a
cabin air filter replacement. My '02 IS300's cabin air filter is very, very easy to gain access to. Just open the glove box door, pinch the support arms' ears in and drop the door down towards the floorboard. Then you can open the plastic compartment where the filter resides.
My parents recently purchased an '03 Accord sedan, and I was just curious as to whether or not my father is going to have to eventually go through a bit of a hassle to replace his cabin air filters? Or has Honda made the c.a.f.'s easier to gain access to in the current generation Accords?
Ron M.

Ron,
The 03 Accord has an easy access through the glovebox, It takes aa long to unwrap the filter as it does to change it. Just make sure you empty the glovebox before releasing the catch or all the contents will end up on the floor.
Dave

Thanks for the info Dave! This design change sounds really nice for convenience of maintenance.
Best regards,
Ron M.