camber

I just rebuilt the front end of my 2000 xls 4WD 4.0L. I replaced the shocks, ball joints, wheel bearings, end links and an inner tie rod. I also raised the front by about a 1/4 inch via the torsion bars. When I went to get a alignment they told me the right side camber was off by -1. he told me that a camber kit for the right side was sold. I have looked online for this kit with no luck. Has any one ever heard of this kit and know where to buy it. I have only found the replacement camber caster kit that are for the left side. Any help would be great. Thank you

Reply to
mab6680

Ford offers alignment cams for this application.... the upper control arm bolts should already have the eccentric on them making only the eccentric washers required....

Specialty Products also sells these parts and have two kits available for this application.... One is just the eccentric washers and the other is both bolts and washers....

Their catalog can be accessed through

Jim Warman

I found the camber kit at my local parts store today. They had both of these kits your talking about. I went with the kit that came with the bolts and washers. the kit was made by moog. Thank you for your reply

Reply to
mab6680