Driver's side door handle no longer "springy" on my '93

A while back I heard something "click" while I was opening the door. Now the handle is no longer "springy". The door closes ok, but I have to slam it more than the other doors to close it. Is this easily fixed?

Reply to
Zilla

Do you mean the outside handle kind of flops around, like the return spring broke?

Mike

Reply to
Mike L

That's correct. It doesn't quite "flop around" but nevertheless not as tight as the other handles.

Reply to
Zilla

Lots of old posts on this, try google...

Al Williams