Electronic Engine Ionizers.

I found this site. Anyone have any feedback on its effciency or not?

AFReid

Here are some of the claims:

Increase Gas Mileage Up to 30% Electro Chemically Increase Horsepower Up to 18% Reduce Emissions Up to 60% Improve Combustion Efficiency of ANY Gas Engine Self-Install in Minutes-No Tools Required Extend Engine Life of Old or New Cars

Don't you suppose that if this stuff was only 1% true, this device would be standard equipment on all new cars?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

This is some fantastic stuff!

"3. What makes the Electronic Engine Ionizer Fuel Saver unique? It captures the corona around a high voltage insulated wire and uses it in a unique way to crack some of the long chain hydrocarbons (gas and oil particles) into short chain hydrocarbons (butane, pentanes, acetylene, propane, benzene, and others)." So all those refineries are doing it wrong!

"9. Why can?t the oil companies provide this boost? It is our opinion that they feel it is too expensive to raise the octane this much. It also appears that they want cars to use more gas rather than less." An interesting marketing concept: being able to lower costs by making more gas for less money is somehow bad. And then selling that gas for less money than competitors can sell it for is also bad. Gee, I guess the current way we do things is all bass-ackwards!

"17. Do we need to adjust our carburetor? No carburetor adjustment is necessary on the majority of vehicles. On the simplest of older cars, it may be helpful to readjust the idling jets after running with the Electronic Engine Ionizer installed from some time. They can be adjusted down. " Of course no adjustment is needed. Why would it be? Adding energy to the fuel would mean the engine would run rich, and that's always good. Isn't it?

"20. How does the Electronic Engine Fuel Saver clean the engine? A.) By burning more of the fuel, there is less left to stick to the inside after combustion. B.) By being more efficient, it creates more of the desirable results of combustion-CO2 AND H2O. The water is turned into super heated steam which steam cleans the inside of the engine." "Steam cleans" the inside of the engine? Doesn't that make the oil all gunky?

"24. Why aren?t the car manufacturers using the Fuel Saver in their vehicles? In the past, car manufacturers were not interested in fuel savings and longer running cars enough to incorporate the technology. Now we are being told that they are greatly interested in the possibilities that the Electronic Engine Ionizer Fuel Saver provides because it could help meet government requirements." Oh, so the auto makers aren't interested in better fuel economy? So if Ford, for example, could beat Chevy's fuel economy by 30%, it would have no effect on sales, according to these people.

It's difficult to go broke by underestimating the intelligence of people.

Bill Funk Change "g" to "a"

Reply to
Big Bill