Expedition to UK - advise please

Hi there, Haven't been around this group for a while but it's time to replace my US 96 Explorer XLT, which I brought here to England with me. Being a sucker for punishment I'm going to do it all over again and buy a US car, stick it on a ship and have it brought over.

I think I'm going for an Expedition (cause I like 'em and want 3 rows of seats with proper leg room) with the following spec and options:

XLT 4x4 4.6L

- Leather

- Reverse sensors

- Powerfold

There's no point getting the sounds system as it's not compatible and I'll replace the std one with a UK GPS and sound system.

Having not even seen one of these beasties close up yet (there are a few 1-2 year old models around here) does anyone have any comments, suggestions, warnings etc? Does anyone have a view on the Ford Dealers around Charlestown, MA where I will probably get it when I visit my brother there.

Some specifics:

- any views on the reverse sensors? I hear the sound is much less annoying than on my Jeep and has an off switch. Is it any good?

- Powerfold 3rd row seats - sounds a right laugh - any experiences?

- Does the std sound system have a weird dash unit or is it fairly standard - it's probably disappear when I insert my UK stuff - any pictures would be really helpful

- Should I get any other options? Not sure I know what the wheel one means

- Anyone know any shippers in the Boston area that are any good

Any general help or comments would be gratefully received. thanks Mike

Mike Etherington