Ford Exploerer 199

I have a question. I bought a 1999 from a used car lot. Looked great, I was happy. 2 weeks later, my head gasket broke. That is the first of my problems with it!! I was wondering, does anyone have problems with thier 1999's?

-- Starinme79 Sta

Send from

Starinme79

was happy. 2 weeks later, my head gasket broke. That is the first of my problems with it!! I was wondering, does anyone have problems with thier

1999's??

Maybe the stop-leak they put in it wore out. I'm not sure about the '99 but the earlier ones with the 4.0 OHV engine had a lot of head gasket leaks.

Next time maybe find a car dealer that has a 30 day warranty :-)

Reply to
Ulysses