front washer relay

could someone tell me where the front washer relay is located on my 1999 Ford Explorer....i dont just mean that is under the hood...i need to know which one of them it is

Reply to
tml629

Its on the passenger side just below the air cleaner box on the frame. Its a box about 2in x 6in.I think the relay is the last one towards the back of the truck closest to the frame.

Reply to
maskdman1

you re absolutely right..all works great now..thank you very much

Reply to
tml629