Glu Website request

I was wondering if anyone has the files that were posted on
http://www.glue.umd.edu/~singletn/exp.html
I took for granted his page would always be there and now he has moved
on and his page is no longer available. His page has been a tremendous resource for me and has helped me TREMENDOUSLY.
I am asking a favor. If anyone took the time to download his pages and still has them available I would like to know if you could make them available to me. I still have my 94 explorer and I am wanting to do the manual hub project in addition to check some info he posted about the explorer.
I installed a new Master Cylinder and I am not sure if his site contained info on how to bleed the ABS. That coupled with the Manual Hub project are the specific info I am looking for. Moreover, I replaced the components of the A/C system and was hoping to see if he had info about that system on his page.
Anyway if anyone saved his info I would like to some how attain it from you.
Thanks,
Sam Cederas Raleigh, N.C.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer
--
Mike Iglesias Email: snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926

Try here: http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer /
I had downloaded them way back when. Mike Iglesias put them up on the site.
Charlie 1992, 177k miles.