Glu Website request

I was wondering if anyone has the files that were posted on

I took for granted his page would always be there and now he has moved on and his page is no longer available. His page has been a tremendous resource for me and has helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

I am asking a favor. If anyone took the time to download his pages and still has them available I would like to know if you could make them available to me. I still have my 94 explorer and I am wanting to do the manual hub project in addition to check some info he posted about the explorer.

I installed a new Master Cylinder and I am not sure if his site contained info on how to bleed the ABS. That coupled with the Manual Hub project are the specific info I am looking for. Moreover, I replaced the components of the A/C system and was hoping to see if he had info about that system on his page.

Anyway if anyone saved his info I would like to some how attain it from you.

Thanks,

Sam Cederas Raleigh, N.C.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Sam

Mike Iglesias

Try here:

I had downloaded them way back when. Mike Iglesias put them up on the site.

Charlie 1992, 177k miles.

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Thanks for making me aware of the new webpage!!! I am going to install manual hubs before the winter comes.

Thanks again,

Sam Cederas

Reply to
Sam