Ignition Key

Please could someone give the name and address od a locksmith so I can have a spare ignition key. I have an Explorer 1998 and Ford will not supply except for a quantity of 20. I only what one blank. The key has a letter S stamped on it. Cutting the blank is easy to find a key!!!!!!!!!! Help !!!!!!!!!

Reply to
edrickhard

I can give you the name and address of a locksmith here in Mexico, but maybe you'd be better off trying the yellow pages.

Duh!!

Reply to
cant_believe_you_asked_this

put down the crack pipe, and go to ANY hardware store, and get a copy made..

Reply to
chief_wiggum

Find a different dealer, try Ebay

), a hardware store, or go to
(you'll need to send them an email, they don't list the key in standard catalog, but I have bought one from them). Ed

Reply to
C. E. White