P0133 & P0153

I have a '96 with a 5L V8 XLT two wheel drive. I've been getting some intermittent check engine lights with codes of P0133 & P0153. The check engine light seems to come on when the temperature changes (from above 76degrees to below 70degrees). Sometimes the check engine light will go out after some highway driving. Usually, during the week, I drive about 7 miles to work on local roads with a speed limit of about

40mph.

Is there anything I should check for before replacing the O2 sensors?

Reply to
To Arms!!