SALEEN WHEELS FOR YOUR EXPLORER!!

Are you tired of having the same Ford Explorer that everyone else has? Try spicing up your ride by getting some Saleen wheels for it. We have all the popular colors, hyperblack, black, silver, chrome, white saleen wheels.

Check them out at

or email us at snipped-for-privacy@fastmustangparts.com.

Thank you for reading my posting.

-Tom

Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts Norfolk -- Virginia Beach, VA

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net snipped-for-privacy@fastmustangparts.com

Reply to
FastAutoSports

Can I get a "Boyracer" style wing for the roof too......might look gooood with those wheels......

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

Only if you get those clear-lens "altezza" tail lights, too ;-) Why can't someone do a good aftermarket HEADLAMP. I mean, why not develop something to solve a problem instead of creating new ones?

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

I can't afford the Clear tail light lenses right now Herb......I just got done spending $600 on chopping off the factory muffler and installing DUAL

5" (Dia)mellon launcher exhaust tips!(Gold color of course) :) (Just kidding) I have yet to lose a drag race to 50MPH against any of these trashed 4 cyl (hopped up) rice grinders with a FACTORY-Stock 2002 Explorer. A aftermarket HID or similar would be nice. The factory high beams are rather wimpy for canyon roads, Low beams are OK for around town. I don't understand it either, why the American companies can't seem to get it right.
Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

I know what you mean. At the moment, I'm paying off Mastercard for a whole bunch of underbody neon lights myself.

Reply to
Herb Kauhry