Mid-Atlantic Cruise for Saleen Club

The Saleen Club of America, Mid-Atlantic Region, will host a cruise from Upper Marlboro to the western shore of Chesapeake Beach (Maryland) on November 15. There is no admission fee. All models of Mustangs and Saleen Mustangs are welcome.

The end point will be the Rod N Reel in Chesapeake Beach for a late lunch/early dinner. Reservation is made for 30, so please RSVP asap if you would like to attend.

Those already signed up include a brand new Saleen SA-20 (limited edition

20th anniversay S281).

Please RSVP to snipped-for-privacy@sites2see.com if you would like to attend. Full announcement with directions to the start and end points are available at

event forums.

Reply to
Rich Palarea

Cool! I live in Upper Marlboro and thought I was in the middle of no-where. I'd like to show up at the start point and most likely cruse but I need to see what me and my SO's plans are. I'll take a look at the forums and e-mail if I can attend the lunch.

Reply to
Mike King