Latest threads in Ford Explorer Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

92 Explorer Eddie Bauer- Simultaneous turn signal, brake lights and cruise contr
Last week, my wife called me at work saying she couldn't get anything to work and I came home to find the battery cables a little loose. I cleaned them and retightened them. They weren't corroded,...
2
2

PICS: 2015 Ford Explorer
The new Explorer is getting a appearance package for 2015. From AB FORD EXPLORER UPDATED FOR 2015 WITH NEW COLORS, FEATURES AND A SPORTY NEW LOOK IDEAL FOR SUMMER ? Ford Explorer sales break the...

Guy Turns Ford Explorer Into Jurassic Park Ford Explorer
This is the 1993 Ford Explorer that Redditor scoodidabop converted into a Jurassic Park Ford Explorer. You know, it's a real shame Ford didn't monopolize on the opportunity and make a real Jurassic...

Steelies for 2001 Ford Explorer Sport
What size steel wheels will fit on a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport? There are no suspension or brake modifications, it is completely stock. I'm in the US, if that makes a difference. Sometimes specs for...

HELP -- 1992 XLT starts and runs great UNTIL YOU RELEASE THE KEY
My 1992 Ford Explorer XLT (4.0L V6, automatic, tilt wheel) starts and runs, but when the key is released and springs back to "run" position, the engine dies. While holding the key between "start" and...

Our car battery went dead. Need code for Ford Taurus mute radio.
Our car battery went dead. We got a new battery installed. Now the mechanic tells us we need a code for a mute radio? What is the code for a Ford Taurus mute radio?

96 Ford Explorer fuel problem??
I have a 96 explorer 4.0 with 160k. When driving it has a slightly rough idle, but will start ok and take off fine. After aprox 1 mile or so the engine will hesitate and will either stay at about 1500...

cd console/cup holder in Explorer
Between the driver and passenger seats, there is a CD storage console which has a pull out drink cup holer in back. It is broken and I'd like to repla ce it. My vehicle is a 2001 Ford Explorer XLS....

1996 Ford Explorer that turns over but will not start. Not fuel pump.
Occurs about 5 p.m. and on very hot days, so far. When tester is touched to fuse or wires wiggled in the back access panel, it starts and then won't act up again until 1-2 weeks later. It's always...
3
3

1998 ford expedition has power but wont turn over
I hear a clicking in the fuse Help!

mass air flow sensor ford expedetion makes loud noise
while driving i hear loud noise comming from the air box close to sensor

2013 Ford Explorer Sport Extended Test Drive Feedback
Here is some feedback from a recent (last weekend) extended test drive (1 day - 200 miles) test drive of a White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat 2013 Ford Explorer Sport - VIN 1FM5K8GT8DGC13608. We both...

Low fuel pressure 1993 Ford Explorer XLT
My car jerks as if its running out of gas when I try to accelerate and it h iccups when it idles also. The fuel filter is new. I spent $210.00 on diagn ostic testing that told the mechanic the same...
1
1

1997 for explorer power steering pulsates when turning wheel
Wheels turns freely with motor off and weight off front suspension. With the motor running the front suspension and wheels pulsate when turned either direction. All tires are just balanced and...

what do you mean with the charcoal ?
Greetings. About the charcoal, it should be interesting to detail the customizing of the coat using up-to-date methodologies as well as the concept of the line differently :-)