cd console/cup holder in Explorer

Between the driver and passenger seats, there is a CD storage console which has a pull out drink cup holer in back. It is broken and I'd like to repla
ce it. My vehicle is a 2001 Ford Explorer XLS. Dealer wants 326.00 to repla ce unit. I'd like to get it a little cheaper but I don't have a part numbe r and am not exactly sure what the item is properly called in order to do a proper search. Thanks
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.