cd console/cup holder in Explorer

Between the driver and passenger seats, there is a CD storage console which has a pull out drink cup holer in back. It is broken and I'd like to repla
ce it. My vehicle is a 2001 Ford Explorer XLS. Dealer wants 326.00 to repla ce unit. I'd like to get it a little cheaper but I don't have a part numbe r and am not exactly sure what the item is properly called in order to do a proper search. Thanks
Gary