1969 Cougar proportioning valve

Does anyone know where I can locate a proporting valve for a 1969 Cougar? The car has power brakes with disc brakes up front.

I have seen reproduction ones offered for approximately $70. Has anyone used any of these? If so, what was your experience?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark Savoy

Aftermarket proportioning valves will work perfectly well with you application, they are adjustable as well. Just make sure that you use a double flare tool to fabricate any brake lines that may be required to install the new valve.

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit