1990 Bronco II question

Hello,

Just purchased one this Sunday... anything that I should know?? It looks in great shape!!! are they known for certain problems?? (except everything that has to do with OJ Simpson....)

Any and all help is appreciated!

Reply to
memyself&I

O.J. drove a full size Bronco, not a little toy.

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Well, I am sorry that you think that it is a little toy... didn't mean to offend anyone... anyways, does anybody know if there is a way to add a seatbelt for the rear seat?? I have 3 kids and it would not be the best thing to have a child in the front seat with us... I would rather have all 3 in the back seat! Any ideas?

Reply to
memyself&I

I dunno much about Bronco IIs, always having been the idiot to enjoy paying for the 9mpg my full-size Bronco gets, but I've heard the head gaskets on these suckers are a common problem, which is bad. There are hundreds of Bronco and Bronco II sites on the net with tons of intelligent people who will provide great advice just for the asking. You've joined a community now. Just remember that. :)

Try this link to get started...

Good luck.

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia

3 Kids in a Bronco II? Don't you think you would be better off in something more practical? Like something designed to hold 3 people in the back seat safely?
Reply to
Thomas Moats

I do have the proper vehicles, but since I live in Canada, where the snow is a common thing in winter, sometimes, to get out, the 4X4 is a great thing, so that is why I have bought the truck. Like I said, if I have to, I can safely sit one of the kids in the front with us as there is 3 seatbelts in the front, only 2 in the back. I need to know if there is a way to wither add a seatbelt in the back or change the seats and get 3 seatbelts... I also own freestar, a Sonata, a Javelin and a Mustang. All of them are great, however, the javelin and mustang are put away for the winter. Since my family lives 3 hours away, I thought of buying the 4X4 for the winter period, to have a safer drive. Last winter, on 3 different occasions, it took more than 5 hours to get to my parents as the roads we're pretty bad. Here, you never know what will fall... even if you listen to the weather, it shifts quickly in the mountains!

Reply to
memyself&I

That is what you need to do, there is no wider back seat as far as I know.

Reply to
Thomas Moats

OK, thanks for the info... guess I will have to sell it and get something else... too bad as I really like it!

Reply to
memyself&I