1993 Ford Escort Computer

Hi!

I just picked up a 93 Escort GT and I am trying to find which computer it has on board. Could someone please tell me if it's an EEC-IV, an EEC-V, OBD-I, or OBD-II?

Thanks!

Reply to
flying_greg

You must be strong. OR the car really, really rusted.

The computer is a EEC-IV computer. It is a type of OBD-I computer.

Reply to
Jeff

I'm bet you and get that information from your local Ford dealer ;)

You must be strong. OR the car really, really rusted.

The computer is a EEC-IV computer. It is a type of OBD-I computer.

Reply to
Mike