1993 Ford Thunderbird question

I have a 1993 Ford Thunderbird 5.0 LX

Where can I learn everything about this car? I dont mean personal car info like on carfax..but about at year and model car. I want to know its abilities such as HP, capacities, pro's and cons of the car etc..I have no paperwork on the car. Its in VERY GOOD condition and I got it for only $500 by a guy who took care of it and needed to get rid of it in a move.

Thanks

Reply to
PETER MITCHELL

PETER MITCHELL opined in news:bMvXc.6026$1M3.2757@trndny01:

good for you... I'm on my 2nd 93 bird, and you got an excellent deal.they are great cars.

pro - its a great highway car that handles well in the city.

con - not a mustang

go buy an aftermarket book

did you read my response to your other thread?

did you read the ford links faq i posted?

if you did, you'd know where to go to kibitz about the car.

so for the THIRD time,

Backyard Mechanic

would be a place to start

Reply to