94 ford thunderbird

I have a 94 V6 Thunderbird that the exhaust fumes are really strong. You can not stand beside the car when it is running because the smell is so bad. I have noticed that on cool mornings that the white condensation exiting the tail pipe seems to be 2 or 3 times normal of late. The car is not burning any water so I do not think there is a head gasket problem. Had that fixed a couple of years ago. But I did have the mass air flow sensor replaced about a year ago. When I got the car back from the dealer it seems like it had a 30% increase in power. I mean it would really take off. It was a few months later that I noticed the excess condensation and strong exhaust smell. The care passed inspection for emissions. Does anybody know what the problem might be ? I was thinking that the engine was running too rich or something.

-- javatek?@usa.com

remove the ? to reply.

Reply to
Redd

getupand

Like usual exhaust fumes but much stronger.

-- javatek?@usa.com

Reply to
Redd