1995 Fiesta 1.6si 16v Zetec - Burining Oil

Can anyone give me some suggestions as to the reason why my 1.6si 16v Zetec Fiesta with 59000 on the clock is burning nearly 5 litres of oil every month? Has anyone owned the same car and come across the same problem? If so what did you do about it? The car is defintely burning the oil and not dropping it!

Any suggestions/causes would be gratefully received. Typically Ford main dealer won't give any suggestions without "well we would have to take the engine apart Sir"!

Remove the no spam to reply

Cheers

Andy

Reply to