- 4WD, automatic tranny, fuel injection, brand new battery.
- It does start 4 out of 5 times at least
- It has nothing to do with temperature
- When I wait a few hours and try again, it usually works.
- It turns over fine -- new battery.
- Once it starts and the car is put in gear, it goes fine. It's only
stalled out once.
- Used to be that after I had been driving for 4 hours or more, it'd
be prone not to start. Now it seems prone not to start after driving
for 15 minutes.
Could it be the fuel injection?
Thanks a million.