2000 F-150 Stalling problem

My 2000 F-150 fails to start & stalls when starting sometimes?

It will be fine for a while then it does it again. Service engine light does not come on.

If I start it & give it gas it will run if I keep my foot on the gas. After a while it will be fine & idle ok.

I have noticed that this happens when the tank is low on gas. This could just be a coincidence also.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Steve

Reply to
Steven