2000 F-150

I recently purchased a 2000 F-150 Supercab Lariat. When I turn the heater on, it smells like cow dung. Is there some sort of filter I can replace, or does anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of the smell? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Test

jeff

Same thing happened to my friend at work. It turned out there was a dead mouse in the ventilation system.

Reply to
Jim Lafferty