2000 Ford ZX2 Engine

What is the biggest possible engine I can put in to a 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 and get the most horsepower out of it?

Reply to
c_cook2007

Well, anything is possible. Is it practical, not always. I know a fellow with a SHO motor in a Festiva. Why not build up the existing motor?

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Well what all can I do to the 2.0 Zetec enging in my 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 and where can I get the parts?

Reply to
c_cook2007

Burton Power

Have fun

Robert

Reply to
Robert Sveinson

On

how do I know if it will fit my 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 Zetec engine?

Reply to
c_cook2007

Their staff will answer all your questions by phone or email! BTW where are you posting from??

Reply to
Robert Sveinson

I'm posting from my house. Why? You?

Reply to