1988 Merkur Scorpio front drivers side control arm bushings

Hi, i have a 1988 Merkur Scorpio,a nice car, but the front driver's side control arm bushings need replaced.I went to my local Ford dealership and they couldn't help me.Does anyone know where I can locate a new set.Thanks In advance

Reply to
fred_7038

Can anyone in UK or EUro.. help this guy?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

You're welcome...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha

Hey where you live.

i have a merkur scorpio i live in Guatemala.

fred snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com a =E9crit :

Reply to
stanley