84 LSC help, Thanks

Hi all, I wanted to thank the people who responded to my post about the air suspension in my 84 LSC, Tom Moats, Sharon Cooke, and especially Stan K. who kindly offered me the manuals for his former Lincoln. If I missed anyone, sorry. Thank you also. I never did determine the actual problem. During troubleshooting I replaced the O-rings on the solenoid and trimmed & secured the air line. I drove the car about 130 miles today with no problems. I flushed, resealed and re-converted the AC today ( it had conversion fittings, but who knows how it was done), and installed a used EATCcontrol head that the previous owner gave me, works great. This weekend comes the full tune up, trans service, and oil change with Mobil 1. A couple of weekends detailing the car and I'll be sporting a pretty darn nice ride. I spotted a potential parts car today, I gotta check it out. I do a small business (my main business until the IT Market opens up again)doing electrical and HVAC work on classic, modern and custom cars as well as motorcycles. The Harley guys keep me in "walk around money", they are always hacking wiring. I'm pretty anal about the electrical\electronic and HVAC goodies on my cars. I can't stand to see an accessory on a vehicle that doesn't work. I figure this car will give the needed practice to to keep my abilities sharp, as long as my wallet holds out. Maybe I'll add Lincoln Air Suspension to my reportoir, yea sure. Thanks again, Tom Adkins Automotive Specialty Systems South Amherst, Ohio

Reply to
Ohio Tom