Thanks folks at alt.autos.ford

Hi all, I would like to thank the people who responded to the Air suspension question on my 84 Lincoln Mark VII; Thomas Moats, Steve K. (I'll be in touch about the manuals), and a few others, some who mentioned lincolnsonline.com. I have found a lot of helpful information there. In another hobby I am involved in, website forums seem to be a little lame, but the newsgroup is fantastic. The forum at the lincolnsonline is great. I've been able to repair the digital inst. cluster, air ride, tripminder, odometer, and a couple of other quirks with their help (and for very few dollars).

Thanks again for all of the feedback, Tom Adkins

PS. Since I'm here, I'm looking for a an ISC motor,drivers door mirror and mirror switch for my Mark VII,all of which are D-99 from Ford. Anybody? T.

Reply to
Ohio Tom