93 taurus stereo wiring

I am trying to replace my stereo in my 93 taurus, which I am driving around Europe. The new stereo has standard [European] ISO plugs. Any advice on the easiest way to attach the new stereo? There are convereters one can get here, and some fit my taurus' plugs, but I'm not sure whether they would have the correct wiring.

Even a link to which color goes where in the taurus' speaker/antenna wiring would be a good start, as then I could hardwire things if worst comes to worst.

Thanks, PM

Reply to
PianoMan