Fuse blowing on lighting circuit

The fuse protecting the circuit on the tail lights and dashboard lights keeps blowing. This has happened 5 times now. When I replace the fuse it either blows again straightaway or soon after I drive the car again. The car is a UK spec 2001 1.8 VTEC Sport.

Any clues as to the likely cause ?

Reply to
Alarmboy

You most likely have a short somewhere. The fuse is there to protect against such a thing.

Start by checking the bulb sockets and grounding of the sockets.

Reply to
Seth

Just a thought...check for water in the tail light bulb sockets. I had this in an old Dodge Dakota. Packed them with grease and never had the problem again.

Reply to
Just Me

Hey man peep my google site and go 2 the manual section and download your self a free owners manual. They got the best trouble shooting guide u can get

Backwoodz Tuner