96 Taurus Taillights Dead

The taillights are all out on my 96 Taurus wagon, except for the turn signals and left brake light. Anyone know how to correct that?

Reply to
D.J.

Thomas Moats

fuses?

Reply to
Michael O

Reply to
D.J.

Do you have front marker lights? If not, pull the headlight switch, you may find the connector burned and distorted. Check the output with a test light (I think the wire is brown, but you should get a wiring diagram). If you have power out of the headlamp switch, check the multifunction switch.

Reply to
Michael O