AC IN MY 1992 FORD TEMPO

I HAVE A 1992 FORD TEMPO GL, BUT MY AC DOES NO WORK. IT BLOWS OUT AT THE TOP VENTS, BUT THATS ALL. MY AIR COMPRESSOR DOES NOT CUT ON AT ALL,BUT I CAN JUMP IT OFF OF MY BATTERY AND IT CUTS ON. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT...

Reply to
STEPHEN CARR

SPEAK UP WE CANNOT HERE YOU ON USENET

Top vents are your defrosts so your blend doors don't work either. When the blend doors fail the defrosts usually work by design for obvious safety reasons. Please turn off your caps lock. Thanks

Reply to
sleepdog

I had a '91 Tempo that the ford dealer fixed 7 times because of that stupid pushbutton vaccumcontrol heaad for the heat/ac . i will bet that replacing that control panel will fix

Reply to
Me