breaking for part's ford escort mk3 xr3i soft top

I'm breaking up a escort mk3 xr3i soft top. All part's now in stock for more info please call me on 07746440222. I'm in the luton area of the u.k. 35mile's north of london.

Reply to
lee

hiya lee. i know ur post was a month ago but have u still got the shocks and springs.if so, how much would you want for them

smiddy

Reply to
smiddy