Buying a 92 T-Bird

59,000 miles on it,Very little rust.But what I would like to know is what is the horse power and what type of fuel injection would it have.1992 302 V8.

Thanks inadvance.

Tom

Reply to
tom j

200hp. Kind of a "baby" 5.0 HO... different calibration & exhaust system from the Mustang.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Typical rust spots in rust belt states are lower doors and the floor pan behind the brake pedal

Steve

Reply to
Steven Fleckenstein

The doors are heavy... and the hinges fail / sag too...

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

I don't remember the HP but in is a SMEFI system

mike hunt

tom j wrote:

Reply to
BenDover