Changing Oil in 2005 Escape

I think you should review the shop manual.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Using AFT in a manual is very common these days. I had a

1983 Mazda that was sold with ATF in the manual transmission. It recommended replacing the ATF with gear oil at 30,000 miles. I did this. The next day I replaced the gear oil with ATF - the thing was a bear to shift with gear oil for a lubricant.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White