Cobra signature plate help please!

OK I realize this is a longshot but you guys/gals are my last resort. I purchased a pristine 96 Cobra a few years back and have only put 3k miles of the 14k miles on the odometer..it?s as perfect as new HOWEVER the guy I bought it from had the engine steamcleaned and the signatures have been removed except for slight indentations ... This is the only flaw on the car...I?ve aquired a new blank signature plate/decal and am trying to re-create the signatures. I can?t quite make out what they are though....maybe with some help I could .... So does anybody know where I can find a list of the "teams" that assembled Cobra engines?..surely this must exist somewhere OR can you fellow cobra owners take a quick snapshot of your sig plates and email them to me at taego1 nospam @aol.com so that I may compare to the markings on mine? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

Reply to
taego1