coolant for 2002 Taurus V6 Duratec ...

My manual says "Motocraft Premium Green" , and it is green. But is there anything special about Motocraft Premium Green ? Can I use any good antifreeze?

Thanks !

-RS-

Reply to
RS

they tell you to buy the motorcraft brand cause they make money its made by ford you can use any brand thats green but dont use the pick color

Reply to
jimmyh

Essentially they are saying to NOT use the extended life coolants (commonly red or orange). Just use standard coolant.

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

It is not made by Ford. Most parts in the car, including the oils and coolant are not made by Ford, but rather just sold by Ford at a bigger profit.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff