dome light for rear passengers

Does anyone know if they make a accessory dome light for the rear seat?. My fusion only came with the normal single dome light. But they have it way forward of the sun-roof. My old Mustang had it behind the sun roof in the middle. I see some other cars come with two now.

Fred

Reply to
Fred

My Fusion has rear lights as well (over the rear package shelf...maybe you could add them to yours).

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

what year mustang was that?