Duratec engine transmission mounting

Are the automatic transmission bolt patterns the same for a 2000 Duratec and the standard 12 valve v-6?

All in one week, my wife's 2002 Taurus trans died over the weekend and my daughter's 2000 Taurus Duratec engine a couple of days earlier. Going to junk may daughter's car, but she has a new trans in her car.

Wondering if we can pull the good trans out of the car with the bad engine to replace my wife's bad trans.

Thnx in advance.

Frank

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit