locking front hub question

I just bought a 1995 F-150 with manual hubs I picked it up today and drove it home. After spending some time cleaning and just doing a good once over i noticed that the dealer had left 1 hub locked and the other unlocked. Did my driving it 50 miles from the dealer do any harm? It made no noise and didn't shake so all seems fine.

Reply to
Wayne Makowicki